Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DAY 29: Underwater Swimming

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear the dark underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear seeing something 'foreign' underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear concrete objects underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear dead trees underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear stepping on something weird when walking in water.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear rusted objects underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear plants underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear dead human bodies underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear boats underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear buildings underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear man-made structures underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear drowning.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear getting tired while swimming and sinking to the bottom.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear something I can't see attacking me while I'm swimming underwater.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear swimming in the ocean.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear fish biting me while in the water.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear giant snapping turtles biting me while swimming.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear swimming in deep water when I can't see the bottom of the body of water.

When and as I see myself participating within the fear of seeing something while swimming underwater, I stop myself from participating within the fear of seeing something underwater and I realize that I am not this fear - I breath and direct myself through the fear starring the fear down and walking with self-honesty and thereby release it.

When and as I see myself participating within a fear of drowning while swimming, I stop myself from participating within the fear of drowning and realize that I am not this fear of drowning - I breath and direct myself through the fear of drowning and release it.

When and as I see myself participating within fearing something I cannot see while swimming, I stop myself from participating within fearing something I cannot see while swimming and realize I am not this fear - I breath and direct myself through fearing something I cannot see while swimming and release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment