Sunday, May 20, 2012

DAY 28: Fear to Speak to An Attractive Woman

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear communicating to a woman I find attractive.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to perceive that I am not worthy enough to talk to woman I find attractive.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as inferior to woman I find to be attractive.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to assume that I will be perceived as creepy if I communicate to a woman I find attractive.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear that a woman I am attracted to will become spiteful when and if I communicate to her.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear any semblance of intimacy with a woman I find attractive if and when I communicate to her.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear communicating to women for fear of getting to close to them.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness when I consider communicating to a woman I find attractive.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to hope that when I communicate to a woman I am attracted to that she will enjoy me.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself when I move myself to communicate to a woman or a woman I find attractive.

I forgive myself that I accept and allow myself to form a relationship with the image of a woman I find attractive in my mind when and as I consider communicating to her.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself when and as I move myself to communicate to a woman I find attractive.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate within self-regret for not moving myself to communicate to a woman I find attractive.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I desire to communicate to a woman I find attractive so that we might form a relationship to then have sex.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire communicating to a woman I find attractive for the sole purpose of fulfilling a desire to have sex.

When and as I see myself participating within a fear to communicate to a woman I am attracted to, I stop myself from participating within a fear to communicate to a woman I find attractive and I realize that I am not this fear - I breath and direct myself  through this point of fearing to communicate to a woman I find attractive with self-honesty and live what is best for all.

When and as I see myself desiring to communicate to a woman I find attractive just so I can maybe have sex, I stop myself from participating within this desire and realize that I am not this desire - I stop and breath ad direct myself through this point of desire with self-honesty and live what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment