Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DAY 14: Opening up Embarrassment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing things that I have defined myself as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to things I perceive as separate from me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment within myself when and as I have made a perceived mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my own self-perceived image of composure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everything I do must be done perfectly and if it isn't done perfectly then it's not worth doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear starting something because I fear that I will make a mistake so I give up even before I've started.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up even before I've started doing something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear changing myself for the better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing after having made a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake because I will have to admit to the mistake later.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to admit to a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear damaging my ego after having admitted to a mistake I made.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to make the necessary change in order to right/write the wrong that had come about from a mistake I had made.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when and as I do something that another finds unexpected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my self-defined image as mysterious.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as mysterious.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire hiding myself from others and labeling that desire as being mysterious.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire hiding myself from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my 'cover' defined as mysteriousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to change myself after a new side of me is revealed to myself/others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to different sides/personalities that I operate myself through and as.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to just be myself instead of feeling like I must cover up who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my cover as an ego personality that I have created/defined as 'mystery'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment with/in/what I am expressing myself through and as dancing/singing/climbing/exercising/drawing/writing/speaking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing an idea of a perceived skill I have when and as I am expressing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must change the way I express myself in order to cater to the ideas/perceptions of others who see my expression as weird/different.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I must change my self-expression in order to seem like I am just a normal guy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being perceived as 'normal'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being perceived as 'different'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when a lie I had covered up had/has been revealed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to practice self-dishonesty by believing that I could keep a lie secret.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can keep things hidden from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my own self-perceived image as ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear changing myself in order to reveal the truth of my secret mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when I speak forgiveness aloud.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive self-forgiveness as abnormal in the face of society.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my self-image as a normal guy when and as I use self-forgiveness aloud in front of other people in public.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the change I notice within myself when and as I speak self-forgiveness aloud in front of other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when I post self-forgiveness publicly on the Internet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my having not spoken self-forgiveness aloud in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when and as I communicate to a female I am attracted to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake when and as I communicate to a female I am attracted to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing an opportunity at a relationship when I communicate to a female I am attracted to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to change myself/my attitude when I communicate with a female I am attracted to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my self-image of attractiveness when I communicate to a female I am attracted to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my cool/becoming nervous when I communicate to a female I am attracted to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear changing my priorities when and as I communicate to a girl I am attracted to for the purposes of forming a 'relationship'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my perceived status as 'single' when and as I communicate to a girl I am attracted to for the purposes of forming a 'relationship'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my self-perceived freedom when I am communicating to a female I am attracted to and suddenly she becomes attracted to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire a dishonest relationship between me and a female.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when and as I do not make a good impression to another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing out on opportunities when and as I perceive myself not making a good impression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire making a good impression on other people, simply for the sake of manipulating them into getting them to do what I want.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to intend to manipulate by forcing myself to make good impressions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when and as I show my belly to another/others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when I perceive myself as being too fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when I am naked.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment because of acne.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing belly fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear changing my life style in order to lose belly fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my belly fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to acne.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my body

I realize that I am not these experiences of embarrassment that I participate in within reality.

I realize that I am not these experiences of a fear of loss that I participate in within reality.

I realize that I am not these experiences of a fear of change that I participate in within reality.

I realize that I am not these things I had defined myself according to.

When and as I see myself participating within an experience of embarrassment, I stop myself from participating within the experience of feeling embarrassed, I breath and realize that here I am experiencing embarrassment when embarrassment does not in fact exist. So I breath and direct myself through the point of embarrassment within self-honesty and release it from myself.

When and as I see myself participating within an experience of fear of loss, I stop myself from participating within the experience of fear of loss, I breath and realize that here I am experiencing an illusion as fear of loss when fear of loss does not exist. So I breath and direct myself within self-honesty through the point fear of loss and I release it from myself.

When and as I see myself participating within an experience of fear of change, I stop myself from participating within the experience of fear of change, I breath and realize that here I am experiencing an illusion as a fear of change when fear of change do not exist. So I breath and direct myself within self-honesty through the point fear of change and release it from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment