Sunday, May 13, 2012

DAY 22: Envy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have a job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more than me who have a job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than others who have a job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on whether or not I have a job - I realize that a job does not make the man.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have money/a lot of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire having lots of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more than me who have money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than others who have money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on whether or not I have money - I realize that money does not represent who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have lots of animals (as pets).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire having lots of animals (as pets).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more than me who are able to have lots of animals (as pets).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than others who have lots of animals (as pets).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have had sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more than me who have had sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than others that has had sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on whether or not I have had sex - I realize that whether or not I've had sex does not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have/had a girlfriend/relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more than me who have had a girlfriend/relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those who have had a girlfriend/relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on whether or not I have had a girlfriend/relationship - I realize that having a girlfriend/relationship does not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who are seemingly stronger than I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more than me who are seemingly stronger than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than if I am weaker than others who are able to lift more weight than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as weak based on how physically strong I am - I realize that the amount of physical strength I possess does not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have more muscle definition than I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more than me who have more muscle definition than I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that have more muscle definition than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on my muscle definition or size of muscles - I realize that my muscles do not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who can perform more push-ups than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more than me that can do more push-ups than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than others who can do more push-ups than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on the number of push-ups I can do - I realize that the number of push-ups I can do is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who can perform more pull-ups than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more than me that can do more pull-ups than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that can do more pull-ups than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on the number of pull-ups I can do - I realize that the number of pull-ups I can do is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who can move faster than I able to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those that can move faster than me as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that can move faster than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on how fast I can move - I realize that however fast I can move is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who are skinnier than I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on my weight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on my appearance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those who weigh less or are skinnier than me as better than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that are skinnier than me or weigh less - I realize that my weight or appearance do not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who can jump higher than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others who can jump higher than me as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that can jump higher than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on how high I can jump - I realize that however high I can jump is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who can run faster than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that run faster than me as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that can run faster than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on how fast I can run - I realize that however fast I can run is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who can run farther than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those that can run farther than me as better/more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that can run farther than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on how much endurance I have/how far I can run  - I realize that however far I am able to run is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who are taller than I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that are taller than me as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that are taller than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on how tall I am  - I realize that my height does not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who are more vascular than I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that are more vascular than me as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those who are more vascular than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on how vascular I am - I realize that how vascular my body is is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have more friends than I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that have more friends than me as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that have more friends than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on the number of friends I have - I realize that the number of friends is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who seemingly have a better ability to speak to other people than I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others than can seemingly speak better than me as better than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that can seemingly speak better than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on my ability to speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to con myself into believing that I can't speak as well as I am certain I can/know I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who are able to sing well or seemingly sing better than I am able to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others whom are more skilled at videogames than I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those that are more skilled in gaming than I as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that are more skilled in gaming than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on an ability to play a game - I realize that an ability to play a (video)game is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have larger penis than mine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that have a larger penis than mine as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that have a larger penis.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on the size of my dick - I realize that I am not the size of my dick.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have a car/motorcycle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that have a car/motorcycle as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than others that have a car/motorcycle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on whether or not I have a motorcycle - I realize that whether or not I have a car/motorcycle is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who can play a musical instrument or play a musical instrument better than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that are skilled in playing musical instrument(s) as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that can skillfully play musical instrument(s).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on whether or not I can skillfully play a musical instrument - I realize that an ability to play a musical instrument is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who are seemingly better able to retain knowledge/information than I am able to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those that can easily retain knowledge/information as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that can more easily retain knowledge/information.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on my ability to retain knowledge/information - I realize that I am not an ability to retain knowledge/information and any knowledge/information I possess is not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who have traveled around the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those that have traveled around the world as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that have traveled around the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on whether or not I have traveled around the world - I realize that whether or not I have traveled does not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in envy towards others who can dance seemingly better than I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that can dance well/better than me as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less than those that can dance well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on my ability to dance - I realize that my ability to dance is not who I am.

When and as I see myself going into a participating of envying another, I stop myself from participating in the experience of envy and realize that I am fucking myself by and through this experience - so I breath and direct myself here within self-honesty and self-forgive and direct myself through the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment