Saturday, May 19, 2012

DAY 27: Who Will Save Me?

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a Christian.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that the words in the 'Holy Bible' are absolute truth.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in worshiping 'God', reading the Bible, and believing Jesus is the savior of humanity I am in fact supporting the crucifixion, supporting the crucifixion of myself as the true self-expression that I am.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to remorse in guilt, denial, fear and judgment within myself for allowing the crucifixion of myself as my true self-expression that I am.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that Jesus is a savior.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that asking Jesus for forgiveness would give me release from my problems - instead of realizing that in asking Jesus for forgiveness I am giving power away to a figment of my imagination and it only produces 'good' feeling.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to seek after a good feeling in asking Jesus for forgiveness - I realize that it is only a good feeling and in no way am I taking responsibility for my thoughts/feelings/emotions that generate abuse in this existence.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deny my own self-responsibility in asking Jesus for forgiveness - instead of realizing that forgiveness is a gift to give to myself; a gift of giving myself back to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that praying to 'something' 'out there' that I've labeled as God/Jesus is comparable to taking responsibility for myself as all as one as equality - I realize that prayer in no way assists and supports myself or others in this existence in taking responsibility for what has been accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am inferior to Jesus.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that Jesus will save those who believe in him from going to hell.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that Jesus will descend from Heaven and save humanity from an apocalypse.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that Jesus will save me from sin.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that Jesus was/is more than a man that manifested on Earth and stood as himself to show human beings forgiveness and Love Thy Neighbor As Yourself or the principle of Give and Receive.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that Jesus is superior to me.

I forgive myself that accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I do not believe that Jesus is the savior of man then I will burn in a place called hell for eternity.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself be and live a lie, labeling myself as Christian, because I feared being an 'outcast'.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear not being liked by Christians.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear not being liked by Christians.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear being labeled a heretic by Christians.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that human beings have dominion over Earth because of words in the Bible.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that human beings are superior to nature.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that human beings are superior to the animal kingdom.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from nature and the animal kingdom by believing I am superior to them.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe in a God as a mystical man that lives in clouds/heaven.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not realize/understand/see that physical reality is 'God' as all life manifests in the physical and Life is the physical.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to blame my family for limiting me to a belief system - instead of standing up and taking self-responsibility for accepting and allowing myself to live the self-dishonest as a belief-system.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that sex is shameful/wrong because of a belief system.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that Christians are dumb/stupid for believing that simply believing in Jesus Christ will save them and bring them to Heaven - I realize that Heaven will only come about on Earth if human beings stop and change themselves through self-forgiveness and self-honesty to bring about an equal money system that supports all life.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking up to Christians.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking against the Holy Bible.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking against 'God' as the man in the clouds/Heaven.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear being ridiculed by family/friends for not being a beLIEver/Christian.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear losing friends for not adhering to the same believe system they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment