Friday, May 11, 2012

DAY 20: Entitlement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more of something than another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more deserving of or entitled to certain privileges than another is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another is because of the education I received during school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another because I supposedly know more than someone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base my self-worth on knowledge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to what I know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another because I have more information stored in my conscious mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as more than another based on the information I have gathered in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the information I have gathered.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another because I have access to more information than those who do not have access to as much information.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another based on my ability to access the internet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another based on my own self-perceived intelligence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to intelligence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that I am more than another based on my own perceived intelligence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as more than another based on how healthy I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another because I am healthier than some/most human beings on Earth - I realize that I am healthier by virtue of the location and social structure I was born into and currently live in, not because I am more 'valuable' than another human being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another because I am taller than most people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself define myself according to my height

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as more than another because I am tall.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another because I am able to read and write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as more than another based on my ability to read and write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my ability to read and write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more entitled to more privileges based on the location I was born at.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the place I was born.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another because of the social structure/middle class that I was born into.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the social structure I am currently a part in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to more privileges than another because I was born as an American and live in the United States of America.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more than another because I am 'American'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as an 'American.'

I realize that I am not entitled to more privileges than another human being that has been given the gift of life.

I realize that all human beings are born equally and all deserve life equally.

I realize that no one is more than another in reality - only the mind separates and categorizes based on opinions and perceived values based on color, creed, ethnicity, etc.

When and as I see myself participating in a perception that I am entitled to more privileges than another, I stop myself from participating within the perception that I am entitled to more privileges than another - I breath and realize/understand that all is equal and one.

No comments:

Post a Comment