Saturday, May 12, 2012

DAY 21: Sounds Annoying

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger when I here a noise that I do not 'like'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in feeling annoyed when I hear a noise that I do not 'like'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in loss of self control when I hear noises that I do not like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become bothered/affected by noises.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger when I hear loud noises and I am attempting to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in feeling annoyed when I hear loud noises and I am attempting to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger when I hear someone doing yard work outside and I am attempting to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in feeling annoyed when I hear someone doing yard work and I am attempting to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger when I hear a lawn mower and I am attempting to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger/feeling annoyed when I am attempting to sleep and I hear others moving around the house.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in feeling annoyed when I hear a lawn mower outside.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the world world needs to be quiet when I am attempting to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the world needs to be quite when I decide that I want it to be quite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger when I hear trains outside.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in feeling annoyed when I hear trains.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger/feeling annoyed whenever a train comes by due to previous experiences of being 'stuck' at a railroad crossing when I am trying to get to somewhere.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to past experiences of being 'stuck' at railroad crossings when a train is passing by and I experience anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger/feeling annoyed when I hear a car horn beeping for apparently 'no reason'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger/feeling annoyed when I hear a helicopter passing overhead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger/feeling annoyed when I hear loud machinery outside.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger/feeling annoyed when I hear garbage trucks outside.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger/feeling annoyed when I hear a chainsaw running.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in resentment towards another who is cutting down/up trees with a chainsaw.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger/feeling annoyed when I hear an old TV hissing/buzzing when the volume is turned all the way down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in anger/feeling annoyed when I hear motorcycles racing around.

I realize that I am not the anger I experience/participate in when I hear noises.

I realize that I am not the annoyance experienced/participated in when I hear noises.

I realize that I am the silence within.

I realize that the world is noisy and there will noises abroad and I cannot expect there to be silence in the world when I deem it necessary.

When and as I see myself participating in anger when I hear a noise that I do not 'like', I stop myself from participating in the anger and realize that I am not remaining stable in breath - so I breath and direct myself through the anger and release it.

When and as I see myself participating in feeling annoyed when I hear a noise I do not 'like', I Stop myself from participating in feeling annoyed and realize that I am not remaining stable in breath - so I breath and direct myself through the point of annoyance and release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment