Monday, May 14, 2012

DAY 23: Stop Giving Up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire/want to give up on myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire giving up on process of self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participating within thoughts about giving up on my Journey to Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in thoughts/ideas about giving up on existence and just letting things 'play out' as they are.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that I desire to give up because I desire an easier way out other than waking through a process of self-forgiveness and writing myself to freedom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire an easy way out.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that letting things play out as they are is abdicating my self-responsibility for life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that if I give up on myself then I am giving up on all human beings, all animals, all plants, and all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire giving up and sleeping through existence/life instead of taking self-responsibility for who I am and what I have accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire giving up because I perceive giving up as taking the easy way out - instead of realizing that in giving up, I would only allow bullshit and self-dishonesty to continue, only to have to stand up later.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate giving up with going my own way - not realizing that going my own way is not what is best for all as it is based in self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to having given up in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in guilt for having given up in the past.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that giving up only exist of the mind.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that in the moment of giving up on everything, of the reason I have decided to give up, compounds within me -- tenfold.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that standing up after giving up only makes standing up even more difficult.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that if I allow myself to give up then my effectiveness, my statements, my application has not been effective - I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled.consumed by the experience of wanting to give up.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that giving up doesn't exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear wanting to give up.

When and as I see myself going into a desire to give up; participating within a desire to give up, I stop myself from going into/participating within that desire to give up and breath, I stop and I do not give up - I refuse to give up. I'm walking through this as me and I am standing up as me as life -- oneness and equality. I am Here, I am doing this, I am willing this and I direct myself, I am not a desire to give up. I do not accept and allowgiving up within and as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment