Sunday, May 6, 2012

DAY 16: Food as a Favorite Pastime

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with eating food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with the thought/idea of eating food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with the thought when am I going to eat next.

I forgive myself that I accept and allow myself to eat past the point of being satisfied or being full and overwork my physical body unnecessarily by having it digest more food.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that when I overeat and my body have to work more than necessary to digest the extra food that I've eaten, attention is taken away from other parts of my body that may require attention and dis-ease is created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest dis-ease within myself/physical body by overeating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste food unnecessarily by overeating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take advantage of food and overeat it instead of using/eating food effectively to assist and support my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take food for granted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/feel guilt when I had/have overeaten and feel overfilled.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to harm my human physical body by overeating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat more than what is necessary to assist and support my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to eating food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the sensation I experience when I taste a food that is 'good' to me.

I forgive myself that I accept and allow myself to desire food/eating food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base my living around what/when I can eat next.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live to eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live for eating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having no more food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going hungry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear starving.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire eating snacks a lot of the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat based on how good it looks or tastes - instead of eating food based on how it is able to assist and support my human physical body and provide fuel to sustain myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard healthy food in place of junk food because junk food tastes better - instead I realize that the best option for me is to eat the best food for me that will support my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive food as a source of comfort for me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that food does not provide comfort, but my perception that it does allows me to perceive that I am comfortable in eating food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that food assists and supports me when I am feeling sad - instead of realizing that the illusion and belief that food somehow medicates me or supports me in my feeling of sadness is only a created deception in and of the mind and I need to deal with the feeling of sadness effectively, physically, not putting it off to the side by eating energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that food creates good feelings within my human physical body - I realize that the good feelings are manifestations of energy of and as the mind, based in illusion/deception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become distracted by eating food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare eating food with abusing drugs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger/frustration/annoyance when I desire food and I cannot get it 'immediately' or when I want it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become greedy with the food I eat - never considering those who do not have access to food, let alone fresh food

I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to consider those who do not have access to food/fresh food, those who strive to get food daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to putting tasteful things in my mouth when I do not require them to assist and support myself, without considering the consequences of eating what I eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use food as a source of entertainment for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the different ways and tastes of foods as sources of entertainment for myself to keep me preoccupied within the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest physical illness within myself for eating food that I seemingly enjoy when it is in my mouth, but ultimately does not support my physical body by and through the digestion process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest extra gases within my bowels by eating unwholesome foods.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to irritate my intestines by eating food that does not support my human physical body in the best way possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest stomach pains by eating too much food or more food than what is necessary for physical support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become overweight by overeating and eating food that does not physically support me.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that the overeating, overindulging, and desiring of more food than is necessary is only the mind wanting more energy for itself so it is able to sustain its existence - I realize that my human physical body only requires so much food to support itself, but the mind wants and desires more.

I realize that I am not this obsession I have created with eating food, overeating food, and eating food that does not physically support me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to salty tasting food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overindulge in salty foods.

I realize that I am not the addiction to eating food that I have created in myself.

I realize that I am not this desire to constantly eat food.

I realize that I am not this discomfort and disease I have created in myself by way of overeating and eating non-supportive food.

I commit myself to eating food only to assist and support me physically and to enjoy food only when it is necessary for me to eat - when I am hungry or require sustenance to support myself.

I commit myself to stop my obsession and addiction to food as it does not assist and support me and only creates disease and discomfort within me physically, both unnecessary.

I commit myself to eat only food that assists and supports me in the best way possible, when it is possible to do so.

I commit myself to stop myself from desiring to eat food when it is unnecessary to eat.

When and as I see myself participating within and desiring overindulgence in eating food, I stop myself form participating within this experience to overindulge in eating food and I realize that this is the mind desiring more food/energy than is necessary - I stop and breath and I direct myself through this point of overindulgence of food with self-honesty and the realization that I only need food to support my physical body, I do not eat food to support the mind, and within walking through I release myself from the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment