Monday, May 7, 2012

DAY 17: Some Fears of Missing Out

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear exposing to myself and others what I have allowed myself to fear as fear of missing out - I realize that I am not this fear of exposing my fear as fear of missing out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire hiding from myself my fear as fear of missing out - I realize that I am not this desire to hide my fear as fear of missing out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on getting into a fight with another being - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on being in a fight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying before I have gotten into a fight - I realize how ridiculous this is as wanting to fight another being has no practical use whatsoever in reality and is abuse. I realize that I am not this fear of dying before I fight another being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear never knowing what it means to fight another being - I realize that I am not this fear of never knowing what it means to be in a real fight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear of missing out on testing myself in a fight with another being - I realize that I am not this fear of missing on on testing myself in a fight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare fighting with living - I realize that life cannot be compared.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on having sex - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on sex, but that it had been mindfucked into me through the media portraying sex as something I must do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on losing my virginity - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on losing my virginity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am missing out on what it means to live by not having sex - I realize that having sex is not living and it is nothing I should fear missing out on doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on performing cunnilingus  -I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on performing cunnilingus.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on being in a relationship with a female - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on a relationship with a female.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on what it means to be in a relationship with a female - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on what it means to be in a relationship with a female, and I will understand what it means when and if it happens by process of walking it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on what others are doing in their lives - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on what others are doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on knowing what other beings are doing - I realize that I am not this fear of the unknown and missing out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire knowing what other beings are doing with themselves - I realize that I am not this desire to know more, but it is the mind that desires accumulation of meaningless drivel.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on the biggest news - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on the biggest news, and that it is he mind that desires new knowledge of the outside world to sustain its existence and being up to date.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on watching movies and knowing their plot - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on movies and that movies are not reality and have no basis in reality, they are fantasy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on what's happening on television - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on television.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on what's going on in Facebook - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on what's going on in Facebook.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on what the next videogames are going to be and be like - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on what the next videogames are going to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on playing the videogames that are going to be released in the future - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on playing videogames.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on completing videogames that I had set out to beat, but no longer have any real interest in - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on playing videogames and completing them, completing videogames offers not support or any practical use in this existence and only serve as entertainment to distract.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear missing out on reading books - I realize that I am not this fear of missing out on reading books.

What and as I see myself participating within a fear of missing out on something, I stop myself from participating within a fear of missing out and realize that the fear of missing out is a mindfuck designed to distract me from myself and what's going on Here - So I stop and breath and direct myself through this point of missing out and release it from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment