Thursday, May 10, 2012

DAY 19: Going Out of the House

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can stay home all day and still change myself practically and effectively without interacting with physical reality as me as all as oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fool myself into believing that I am obligated to stay home because there's work to do inside that's more important than going outside and interacting with the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to con myself into staying inside all day day when there is supposedly work to do in the house, when I actually do not even do work around the house, I distract myself with bullshit.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see/realize/understand the ludicrousness of a belief that I can stay indoors, by myself, and still practically/effectively live and participate in existence with other human beings and all other life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become attached to home because that is where I am comfortable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become attached to home because that is where free food is. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing free food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become attached to home because that is where the entertainment on the computer is. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing opportunities to entertain myself and distract myself by 'playing' on the computer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to information I find on the internet that I become/am entertained by because I've allowed myself to believe that I am actually learning anything about myself or what is happening in the world by staring at a screen the majority of a day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to entertaining myself with useless information I find/read on the internet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am actually learning anything or doing anything practical with the information I read on the internet, especially if I do not use it practically or apply it.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to practically apply and live any useful information I may find on the internet, instead I store it away in the confines of my mind, building myself up as the self-defined accumulator of information.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as an information accumulator.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to accumulating information.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the 'good' feeling when I take in new information.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to a relationship I have created in my mind with my dog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become attached to my dog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing a perceived relationship I've created in my mind with my dog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being perceived as 'heartless' for releasing attachment I had to a dog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing all the time that I spend entertaining myself and distracting myself instead of going outside to actually live and apply myself practically in this world as all of reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going out into the world and making an effective/practical/living change in myself and in the world as reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear interacting through and as myself in the physical reality with other human beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being embarrassed when interacting/participating within reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown as what is unexpected when I go out into the world and actually/really/practically participate within it and interact with it to bring about change that is best for self and best for all.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to form an expectation in my mind that practically participating/interacting with physical reality, outside of the house, will be 'horrible' because I am more comfortable inside where I won't be exposed to anything like physical interaction, or communication with another human.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear communicating with human beings outside of my own perceived comfort zone and relationship circle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be comfortable with stagnation and not interacting/participating within reality..

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to only interacting with another human being if and when an occasion calls for it or if I feel comfortable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as an observer, thus limiting myself as a participant within this reality, and only interacting/communicating with another/others if and when an occasion calls for it or if I am comfortable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my participation within physical reality by not using my communication skills to the best of my ability.

I realize that I am not the fear of stopping my habit of staying inside most of the day.

I realize that I am not the fear of interacting and participating within physical reality, making a living change as what is best for all.

I realize that I am not the fear of stepping outside and taking the first step to living change.

I commit myself to practically interact and participate with reality by going outside and communicating to other human beings.

When and as I see myself participating in an apprehension/fear to practically participate outdoors, I stop myself from participating within this fear to participate outdoors and realize that I am not this fear of practically participating outdoors - I stop, breath, and direct myself out the door and actually interact and participate with other human beings 'outside' and in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment