Friday, May 18, 2012

DAY 26: Feeling Sleepy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel a desire to sleep when I seemingly have nothing to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sleep for the sake of passing time when I believe I have nothing to do practically and physical to move myself in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire that state of momentary comfort within and as sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to experience dreams.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that when I am feeling tired, it is because I as the mind believe I have nothing to occupy my/itself with and desire to experience 'something' within a dreamland - instead of practically participating in physical reality.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that I can direct myself through feeling sleepy/tired by participating and moving within the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire an energetic feeling of being relaxed - instead of realizing that I do not require sleep to relax myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stiffen and weaken my muscles by having slept and not moved around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a feeling of sleepiness exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being tired during the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger when I do not allow myself to take naps or sleep my life away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger when I cannot satisfy a desire to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience frustration what I cannot satisfy a desire to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire oversleeping in the mornings - I realize that when I do this I am sleeping my life away and do not require to oversleep.

I commit myself to stay awake all day - save the 4-6 hours of sleep that a physical human body requires to support itself.

I realize that only the mind needs 8-9 hours of sleep to recharge itself and to use energy out of the human physical body.

When and as I see myself participating within a desire to sleep when unnecessary, I stop myself form participating within a desire to sleep unnecessarily and realize that this desire to sleep is a designed response of the mind consciousness system wanting to recharge itself to sustain itself through my human physical body - so I breath and direct myself through this point by moving myself physically and participating within physical activity to push through the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment