Monday, April 30, 2012

DAY 12: Fear of Other's Gossip

I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to fear the judgments others impose on me, whether it be behind closed doors, among a group of people or within their minds, hidden away from everyone but themselves - I realize that I am not this fear of what others judge me as, as they aren't real and are figments of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that other people are talking about me behind my back or when I'm not with them, hearing it for myself - I realize that I am not this fear that others are speaking about me behind my back.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear a loss of my self-created image as ego when others are judging me/speaking about me behind my back or within their minds, 'secretly', possibly messing up the image I have created - I realize that I am not this fear of losing my self-created image as ego, because my ego is not who I am; it is fear of losing an illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry when I think/imagine that others are gossiping about me behind my back -  I realize that I am not this anger I experience when I imagine that others are gossiping about me behind my back since what I am imagining isn't real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry when I think/imagine that others are judging me behind my back, possibly even adding their own little flair making even more bullshit up about me - I realize that I am not this anger I experience when I imagine that others are judging me because imagination is make belief anyway.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others whom I believe are possibly judging me without knowledge thereof - I realize that I am not these judgments I impose on others and I realize that if I am judging another I am judging myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those whom I believe are judging me behind my back as weak or inept because they don't have the audacity to speak their judgments to me directly - I realize that I am not these judgments I impose on others as weak or inept. My judgments do not exist and are a figment of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am important enough or more important then another for others to gossip behind my back - I realize that I am not not this belief that I am more important than another. In doing this I am seeing myself as more than another, instead of realizing that I am equal and one to everyone/thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuel my own ego-superiority when I imagine/think that others are possibly talking about me without me knowing first-hand -  I realize that I am only perpetuating the fuck-up that is ego if I am giving it more power by becoming offended.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel offended that others are gossiping behind my back.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as less-than me because they are possibly gossiping about me - I realize that I am creating myself as less-than if I am in fact judging them/doing the same thing I am perceiving them to be less-than for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip within the confines of my mind, judging people in secret - I realize that in judging others I am actually judging myself because when I see others a certain way I am seeing myself the same way or a different way. Either way I look at it, if I judge then I judge myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself through judging others within my mind - I realize that I am not these judgments I impose upon myself and others as they in fact do not exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imply that if others are gossiping about me, then I am losing acceptance within a group of people/friends.

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the loss of my acceptance within a group of people who might possibly be gossiping about me - I realize that this fear of losing acceptance is fearing losing my self-definition of myself as an ego personality that I've created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my communication with others so that I might keep my acceptance within a group of people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing a perceived trust among a group of friends/people when and as I imagine/think that they might possibly be gossiping about me - I realize that trust is another mind-fuck as in trusting someone other than myself I am asking to feel fucked by them later on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself to a group of people who gossip about one-another as I realize that I am not this definition I have given myself as it is not who I am in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the change in my self-image within a group of gossipers, where I can't directly influence them when they are talking about me when I'm not there - I realize that this fear of change is actually a fear of ego disappearing and me as who I am returning/coming back to reality where ego cannot exist unless I am giving it control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when and as I perceive or belief others might be gossiping about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when and as I perceive others lying about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience embarrassment when and as I perceive others are seeing me in different way than what I desire them to see me as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become distracted by other people's gossiping.

I realize that I am not this embarrassment I experience myself as.

When and as I see myself participating within a fear of what others are thinking of me or speaking about me, I stop myself from participating within this fear and realize that I am fucking myself into a fear - fear does not exist, I breath and I realize that I am creating this fear for myself through the mind as a deception and distraction from reality. I stop myself and direct myself though the point of fear with self-honesty and I release it from myself.

When and as I see myself participating within a fear of loss of self-image, I stop myself from participating within this fear and realize that I am fucking myself by allowing myself to feel afraid; I breath and realize that I am creating this fear for myself and it is in fact a fear of the ego, taking place within deceiving myself. I stop and direct direct through this point of fear within self-honesty and release it from myself.

When and as I see myself participating within anger towards other beings gossiping about me, I stop myself from participating in anger towards gossip and realize that I am fucking myself through this participation; I breath and realize that I am creating this anger within me as a compounding of fear, and lies in deception. I stop and direct myself through this point of anger with self-honesty and release it from myself.

When and as I see myself fearing the loss of my ego through others gossiping about me, I sop myself from participating within this fear of loss of ego and realize that I am experiencing a mind-fuck created by that same ego; I stop and realize that I am creating this mind-fuck for myself so I direct myself through this point with self-honesty and release it from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment