Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DAY 7: Unfolding Some Points of Anger


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in anger when I know that I will direct myself to write a blog everyday and I simply don’t want to do it because of laziness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in being angry at myself for realizing that I have allowed laziness within me and I don’t want to take the time to self-write or write self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in feeling lazy about self-writing and then becoming angry when I walk through the laziness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed laziness to exist within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in anger at people who live in the same house as me seemingly making too much noise and thus I lash out by cursing at the air.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that becoming angry will effectively/practically remove the point that is causing me to react in anger at a noise being made.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that experiencing myself as anger will assist and support myself – instead I realize that anger only harms myself as my physical human body and is a limiting experience of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger towards myself for having not taken the time to do well in school – I realize that I cannot change what I have done in the past, I can only change who I am here as my past in the moment through forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that won’t ‘get anywhere’ in life because I have supposedly wasted an opportunity to do well in school and/or life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret not having done well for myself and instead had been lazy in school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger towards another when they attempt to make conversation with me about something I don’t want to talk about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that another can waste my time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger when I believe another is wasting my time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become possessed by time, believing time belongs to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger toward another when and as I perceive them as acting/being stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive others as stupid.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that when I experience anger towards another for being stupid, I am actually experiencing anger towards myself for a reaction to a perception of another being stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger towards myself when I perceive myself as acting/being stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as stupidity.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define myself as an idiot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger towards another who is accusing me of acting/being angry – I realize the fuckup I’ve created for myself as I am only validating the anger another perceives me as being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that anger empowers me or makes me stronger – I realize that the illusion of strength through anger comes from the experience of a ‘burning’ sensation, originating from energy as the mind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that anger in fact makes me less empowered as anger is an experience as the mind and ego – I realize that actual power lies within breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as an angry person.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that anger is a result of fear compounding in the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger towards compounding fear – instead of stopping the fear in a moment as fear is a design to keep myself within the confines of the mind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that anger is a result of fearing to lose something that the fear of loss becomes so strong that I fight in anger towards another/myself to keep the things that seemingly belong to me as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger when I perceive something being lost to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can lose anything as everything in existence is always Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger when another is seemingly threatening my ego or what I perceive as belonging to me. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger when I as perceiving myself as losing something that belongs to me ie my Ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my mind as thoughts, feelings, and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry when I am not remaining stable in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself experience of anger- though I realize that anger in and of it is not me, it is an experience of energy constructed through the mind, by a compounding of fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry at myself for realizing the limitations I have allowed myself to participate in as thoughts, feelings, and emotions.

I realize that I am not my experience of myself as anger. I realize I am not the emotion I experience as anger. 

I realize that I am not the experience of myself as laziness or being lazy.

I realize that I am not the experience of myself as stupidity or idiocy.

When and as I see myself participating within an experience of myself as reacting in anger towards another, towards a situation, or towards myself, I stop myself from participating within the experience of anger and realize that I am not this point of anger/I am not this experience of anger - I stop and breath and I direct myself through the point of anger with self-honesty to thus release it from myself it.

When and as I see myself participating within an experience of myself as reacting in laziness towards a point of self-direction, I stop myself from participating within the point of laziness and realize that I am not this point of laziness/experience of laziness - I stop and breath and I direct myself through the point of laziness with self-honesty to release it from myself from it.

When and as I see myself participating within an experience of myself as reacting in stupidity towards myself for seemingly fucking something up, I stop myself from participating within the experience of myself as stupidity and realize that I am not this point of stupidity I am participating in/experiencing myself as - I stop and breath and I direct myself through the point of laziness with self-honesty to release myself from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment