Friday, April 27, 2012

DAY 9: Opening Up Nervousness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust in hope instead of trusting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that hope is something real that I am able to trust.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to trust myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to completely trust my self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I will free myself from the mind as thoughts, thought constructs/patterns, idea, feelings, and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I won't fall into a distrust of self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I won't fall.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience inferiority upon myself such that I trust in hope instead of trusting myself unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the experience of nervousness is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as nervousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the nervousness I feel from time to time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as inferior to my voice and my words that I speak.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that I am the words I speak.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as inferior to the systems I have created and currently participate in - I realize that I am the systems I have created and participate in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as inferior to the world system - I am the world system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as inferior to money/the money system - I realize I am the money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as inferior to Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as inferior to existence/The Universe - I realize I am the universe/existence and the universe is within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I will survive in the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the hope to survive and exist with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/participate in nervousness when I have moved myself into a situation that I am unfamiliar with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness/anxiety when I am left alone with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I require another with me in order to feel secure/stable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness when I am questioned about self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness when I am asked 'personal' questions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness when I move myself with self-directive application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness when the attention of a room full of people is directed at me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I will remain stable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness when I anticipate myself becoming unstable in non-existent future events.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness about possibly losing myself as the breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel nervous about facing myself as manifested consequence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry when and as I see myself experiencing nervousness - instead of stopping, having a look at why I feel nervous, and correcting it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a shy person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel shy around people I am not familiar with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience shyness/nervousness when and as I perceive myself to be in the company of others I've labeled as superior to me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to perceive others that have a job as being superior to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive others as superior to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I get a job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I have a girlfriend someday.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I am not sick.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I am able to support myself in the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness when applying for a job/being interviewed for a job.

I  forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness/shyness when I am in the company of a female I perceive as attractive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel nervous/fear about getting sick.

I realize that I am not hope and am not to trust in hope, but to trust in myself.

I realize that I am not nervousness and I when I experience nervousness I am only experiencing a mind-fuck derived from trusting in hope.

I realize that I am not inferior to anything in this existence and no one is superior to me; we are all equal and one as who we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become.

When and as I see myself participating in an experience of hoping for something or trusting in hope, I stop myself from participating within hope and/or trusting in hope and realize that I am hoping for something/trusting in hope and I am not this false hope I am participating in - I stop and breath and I direct myself through the point of hope and instead trust myself and direct myself within self-honesty to release myself from the point of placing trust in hope.

When and as I see myself participating in nervousness, I stop  myself from participating within nervousness I realize that I am not this nervousness I am experiencing - I stop and breath and direct myself within self-honesty and direct myself through the point of nervousness to release it from myself.

When and as I see myself experiencing inferiority towards another, I stop mself from participating in perception of inferiority and I realize that I am not inferior to another - I stop and I breath and direct myself within self-honesty to release it from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment