Monday, April 23, 2012

DAY 5: Work and Fun Reactions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and react to a system of polarity wherein I react negatively to situations I've labeled/defined as work and react positively to situations I've labeled/defined as fun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label situations I perceive as being 'work'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label situations I perceive as being 'fun'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare self-writing to homework.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive homework negatively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react negatively to sitting down and self-writing because I had compared self-writing to homework.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react negatively to situations I had only labeled 'work'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react positively to situations I had only labeled 'fun'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger if I know that I have to do something 'work' related.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to limit my expression to negative polarity when I  engage myself in work related activities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my expression to a positive polarity when I engage myself in playful situations.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that in creating or experience situations as positive, I create a negative reaction for myself later and for others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can only enjoy myself if I am participating in 'fun' situations - instead of realizing that every moment is a moment to know myself better than the last and that I am able to enjoy at all times.

I realize that I am not a system of polarities based in work and fun as reacting negatively to work and positively to fun.

I realize that I am not a negative reaction to a situation perceived only as work.

I realize that I am not a positive reaction to a situation perceived only as fun.

I realize that I am not these perceptions I've created for myself as viewing things as work.or fun.

I realize that self-writing is not something to be compared to as I limit it if I put a comparison next to it.

I realize that self-forgiveness is not something to be compared to as it is a stand-alone tool to gift myself back to myself and nothing else can do that but self-forgiveness.

When and as I see myself going into a negative reaction to working, I stop myself from participating in the negative reaction, I stop and I breath and I realize that I direct myself and not a negative reaction, thus I self-move according to what is best for all.

When and as I see myself going into a positive reaction to a fun situation, I stop myself from participating in the negative reaction, I stop and I breath and I realize that I direct myself, not a positive reaction, thus I self-move according to what is best for all.

When and as I see myself going into perceiving a situation as negative/work or positive/fun, I stop myself from participating in the perception, I stop and I breath and realize that I direct myself, a perception does not move me. Thus I self-move according to what is best for all.

When and as I see myself comparing self-writing to something, I stop myself from participating in the comparison, I stop and I breath and I direct myself according to what is best for all, instead of a comparison to another moving myself.

When and as I see myself comparing self-forgiveness to another, I stop myself from participating within the comparison, I stop and I breath and I direct myself according to what is best for all and the comparison no longer directs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment