Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DAY 6: Relationship With My Sister

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form a relationship with my sister based on competition of who can gain the most favor from my parents and family.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am required as the older brother to compete with my sister to show her how life is 'supposed' to be lived and to 'push her down' to prove that I am the superior member of the family by way of seniority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must keep myself in a higher position of favor in the family by keeping my sister 'down' through actions and words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that an effective relationship with a family member is based on competition of the two members of the family and 'getting ahead' off one another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to purposefully annoy my sister from time to time to create instability in her life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within feelings of anger and frustration directed at my sister because apparently she is invading my space within the household and family.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within feelings of frustration towards my sister for seemingly making to much of a mess and too much noise in the house - feelings which are based off of a belief that she is already 'invading' 'my space'.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to see that the emotions of anger and frustration towards my sister originate from a belief that I am superior to my sister.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am superior to my sister - instead of realizing that I am my sister as we came from the same source.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that feeling superior to my sister is based in ego and ego is based on feeling that one is superior to another because of beliefs or knowledge.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that within the illusion of directing the feelings of anger and frustration 'towards' my sister, the feelings are felt by me and only affect me in my experience and by doing so I only harm myself and my physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label my sister as stupid for not acting the same way I do to my parents - acting in a way that hides truth from the so that it doesn't upset them so I can keep comfortable staying in a home that provides food and shelter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label sister as a bitch because she acts in anger by shouting towards my parents and lying to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label my sister as an idiot for doing seemingly worse that I have done through my process here on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/judge my sister as less than I am because of the age difference within the family.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to perceive/judge my sister as less than me for being a female with the family.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize than in perceiving/judging my sister as less than me, I am actually creating myself as less than for allowing myself to see another as myself as less than me.

I realize within self-honesty that I am not in a competition with my sister

I realize within self-honesty that I am not these feelings of anger or frustration directed at my sister.

I realize within self-honesty that I am not the labels I have given my sister and she is not the labels I have given her.

I realize within self-honesty that I am not these perceptions/judgments that I have cast on my sister and neither is she the perceptions/judgments that I have given her.

When and as I see myself participating within competition of mind through the relationship with my sister, I stop myself from participating in competition with my sister and realize that I am not this point of competition, I stop and breath and I direct myself through the point of competing with my sister with self-honesty to thus release it from my being forever

When and as I see myself participating within feelings of anger and frustration towards my sister, I stop my from participating within the feelings of anger/frustration and realize that I am not these points, I stop and breath and I direct myself through the point with self-honesty and release it from my being forever.

When and as I see myself participating within labeling my sister, I stop myself from participating in labeling my sister and realize that I am not these points of labeling my sister, I stop and breath and I direct myself  with self-honesty through the point of labeling my sister to thus release it from my being forever.

When and as I see myself participating in perceiving/judging my sister as something she is not, I stop myself from participating within perceptions/judging my sister and realize that I am not these points, I stop and breath and I direct myself through the point with self-honesty to thus release it from my being forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment